When trading bulk honey, having samples that are a true representation of what is in the drums is vital, especially with valuable Mānuka honey.
The Sabre Sampler has been developed to make the extraction of honey samples from drums faster and easier whether it's in a liquid or crystallized state. It dramatically outperforms hand-operated plunger style samplers and will consistently extract samples from the full depth of the drum.
How to use it:
- Screw the Sabre Sampler drum plug into the drum.
- Align the yellow and green marks on the sampler handles to close the "gates"
- Insert the sampler through the drum plug on a slight angle as far as it will go
- Twist the handles 180 degrees so the green marks are aligned and the gates open
- Move the sampler back and forth to allow the honey to flow into cavities.
- Twist the handles another 180 degrees so the green and yellow marks are aligned again to close the gates and trap the honey
- Remove the sampler from the drum
- Use the plunger to push the honey from the sampler into the sample container
- Aluminium knurled handles
- Stainless steel sleeved sampling tubes
- Total length (excluding plunger) 1225mm
- Outer tube diameter 19.1mm
- Capable of extracting samples up to 150gms per draw
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this product, we will provide a full refund if returned within 30 days. See our Terms and conditions for more information.